sábado, 20 de diciembre de 2008

READINGS FOR NB2

IMPORTANT!! As we haven't had any class for the last two weeks and will not have classes until next January, I RECOMMEND ANY OF THE TWO FOLLOWING books:

"THE DOUBLE BASS MYSTERY" OR

"THE MAN FROM NOWHERE"

As I told you yesterday (Mon. 12th January) I have asked the School to ask the bookstores in Molina and Murcia to have as many copies of these books as they can.



We will have A TEST to check if you have read it AFTER OUR FEBRUARY EXAMS.

3 comentarios:

Marisa dijo...

Hola Antonio. Lo primero felicidades por esa niña.

He ido a comprar el libro que nos has recomendado y me dicen que lo tienen con la editorial Cambrigde, Es posible que no sea de Oxford?

Marisa dijo...

Sorry, I say Cambrigde but the corret name is Cambridge

Antonio Galindo Martínez dijo...

es posible, la verdad es que en la EOI me dijeron que era de Oxford, pero si en la librería te dicen que es de Cambridge, santa palabra. Sorry...