lunes, 8 de diciembre de 2008

ABOUT YOURSELF

Hi Antonio,

My name´s Almudena and I´m Spanish. I live in Ceutí, a big village of Murcia, in the
south-east of the country. I live with my parents, my sister and my brother.
I´m 25 years old an I was an administrative clerk, but now I´m unemployed, so I´m
studying to be a civil servant and at the same time I´m studying English too.

I´m going to tell you about myself. I have long, dark, wavy hair, and brown eyes.
I´m not very tall and I wear glasses.

I´m quite shy, but with my family and my friends I´m very talkative and friendly. I
think I´m honest, sensitive and hard-working too.

In my free time I like reading, going out with my friends, listening to music, going
to the cinema, visiting my family and travelling.

Please write soon an tell me about you and your life.


Best wishes,

Almudena

2 comentarios:

¨FIELTROS PAKITI¨ dijo...

I saw Almudena the first once the last year in our English class. I knew her through of languaje courses and I think that she is a good student, she is shy and friendly too.

Antonio Galindo Martínez dijo...

I saw Almudena the first time last year in our English class. I knew her through the language courses and I think that she is a good student, she is shy and friendly too.