lunes, 8 de diciembre de 2008

MY LAST TRIP

OLGA ALBURQUERQUE GARCÍA

Last summer I was in Paris for a week with my family and some friendS; BESIDES, in Spain I stayed on the beach.

When I was staying in Paris, the weather was really good, it was sunny.
The best day was when I did the following things: FIRST I visited the Louvre, I am not a "culture vulture" but I liked it a lot; SECONDLY/IN THE SECOND PLACE I went to Notre Dame. It is amazing and a very huge building. FINALLY, at night I visited the Eiffel tower and got to the top, the view was just fantastic! THEN I went to have dinner with my family and my friends, the food was delicious.
TO SUM UP, I enjoyed this travel a lot and I want to go back soon. I would be doing this travel over and over again because it is awesome.
ALSO in Spain I was at the beach with my friends.
During the day we did many things: we swam in the sea and in a pool, sat in the sun, had lunch at the beach… At night we went out for dinner, to the cinema…
I love the beach because it is my favorite place in the world, I would like to spend all my time there.
Last summer was great for me; I think it was the best.

No hay comentarios: